Tuesday 1 November 2011

Here comes the Bride....

I got married 16 years ago and spent the first 9 years of married bliss living in Australia. We moved around A LOT. On average once every year. Crazy. Then we moved to northern Mexico and lived there for 3 years (at least we only moved house twice then). Four years ago we came to Canada and have managed to stay in the one place THE ENTIRE TIME. That's some kind of record. The whole time since we got married I have been lugging around a honking big box with my wedding dress and a variety of wedding paraphernalia inside it. Every move for the last 16 years, my husband has asked me why I am bothering to lug that big wedding dress box around with me. With 4 sons and no daughter to take an interest in my dress, I have had no good answer. Until now.....

I am taking a course in wedding photography and one of my assignments last weekend was to shoot a wedding dress on a hangar. So my darling husband, here is the reason I have dragged that box half way around the world. I knew I would need it one day!


Here is the bridal bouquet I made for the photo shoot. I always thought it would be lovely to be a florist!

No comments:

Post a Comment