Tuesday 1 November 2011

Albion Falls Engagement Shoot

I recently did an engagement shoot for Sherri Lynn and Thomas at Albion Falls in Hamilton. What a gorgeous place. A little precarious to climb down into in the pouring rain (as I found out firsthand when I scrambled down beside the falls with my ridiculously large golf umbrella and my ridiculously large camera bag 2 days before the shoot).





At least it was dry inside my car :)









Fortunately the day of the shoot was glorious sunshine, but I was stunned to find a guy smashing away at a fully assembled set of drums at the base of the falls. It turns out he was in the middle of shooting a music video to raise money for cancer research. Very cool.

I don't imagine there are too many engagement shoots I'll get to do where we have a live band serenading the couple!


The happy couple (minus the drums!).

No comments:

Post a Comment