Tuesday 6 August 2013

Shooting for The Star!

I was contacted recently about doing a shoot to accompany a couple of articles for The Star newspaper in Toronto. The articles concern the benefits of chiropractic care for the elderly. My first shoot was of an inspirational 92 year old gentleman who plays a round of golf 3 times a week and teaches a line dancing class. Mr. Stafford was a wonderful subject and I was in awe as I watched his fancy footwork during his class.







My second shoot for the article was with Dr. Natalia Lishchyna and her patient, Helen Evans.  Mrs. Evans is an energetic 80 year old and has been receiving treatment from Dr. Lishchyna for lower back pain. She was a delight and very kindly agreed to let me photograph her even though she had not been to the hair salon that day!
Dr Lishchyna
Helen Evans & Dr. Lishchyna
You can view the article in The Star at
http://www.thestar.com/sponsored_sections/yourbackhealth/2013/07/30/keeping-his-health-in-line.html

No comments:

Post a Comment